Kommentare
Alaska, USARioPeace7 years ago

Final form speeds up xigbar, saix and core.

Alaska, USARioPeace7 years ago

Whoa now, calling All ASS's endgame a waste of time is kinda odd to me, since it actually has somewhat unique strategies thanks to final form + the extra accessory slot we get. IMO, beating the end gauntlet in All ASS is almost as fun as the ASS themselves, and losing that would be pretty sad.

I'm obv gonna run it the way I want regardless, but I had to comment on that.

JHobz und BigSid119 gefällt das.
Alaska, USARioPeace7 years ago

All Ass has so far been a run that beats the game, I don't personally think that needs to be changed.

dajman27, BigSid119, und CrystalCrown gefällt das.
Alaska, USARioPeace7 years ago

I'm bad at gummi bosses but I have gotten 55 on keyblade graveyard boss with endymion. As for the monstro boss I cant get sub 40 no matter the setup so someone good at bosses would have to try that.

Alaska, USARioPeace7 years ago

picking up endymion is probably faster. this is a super rough comparison but endymion comes out ahead by around 20 seconds by the end.

the real timesave is probably different but yeah im done messing with this for right now. also I havent timed picking it up on the gummi to pirates and only using it for the last 2 missions, that might end up being more optimal. also also breaking the first treasure sphere gives 2 big engines, but costs 50 seconds. doing that then picking up endy on the way to pirates might also be faster idk gummis suck.

RebelWatt gefällt das.
Alaska, USARioPeace7 years ago

yeah there are a ton of possibilities for hitting 35 strength, currently have no clue which is fastest.

Saiyanz gefällt das.
Alaska, USARioPeace7 years ago

Found a huge timesave for ROTS

35 strength hits a breakpoint where you suddenly deal way more damage this video had 36 but I later confirmed that 35 does the same damage. I tested up to 41 strength but it dealt the same damage as 35.

Hitting 35 strength can be hit in various ways, idk which way is fastest yet. Using the Valor Ring and Laughter Pin from MINC, as well as the Slayer Earring from Arrendelle + food can hit 35 with Ever After, alternatively you can throw on the Happy Gear w/ different accessories.

This should save around a minute.

Saiyanz gefällt das.
Alaska, USARioPeace7 years ago

ralph seems pretty good in the first monstropolis fight

If you get lucky the carousel can pop up during ralph, and you can use that to end the fight without ethers. Shotlocking can also be an option I guess.

Alaska, USARioPeace7 years ago

Any reason not to grab the Gold Amulet in Toybox? It's in a chest right after the vent section and tossing it on donald or goofy will greatly increase munny earned throughout the run. Could maybe skip grabbing other things to sell later on and just generally buy more ethers.

Saiyanz gefällt das.
Alaska, USARioPeace7 years ago

Here's an even more extreme example of whats possible on the cloaked org fight

gonna see if I can find anything a little more consistent as I got pretty dang lucky here lol

EDIT: Aeroga is gud.

Sometimes one of the goats doesnt get caught and can interrupt you but if that happens firaga spam is still a solid backup.

Saiyanz und AlexisMousy gefällt das.
Alaska, USARioPeace10 years ago

Not that huge an issue, but I feel like if mods absolutely feel the need to submit runs for other people, please at least wait until there is a video available. Personally, I don't think mods should be submitting for others at all, but if it has to be done for whatever reason, then this would be a good compromise I think.

Grig und JHobz gefällt das.
RioPeace Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
74
Gespielte Spiele
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
28
Läufe
Custom Robo: Battle Revolution
Custom Robo: Battle Revolution
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
12
Läufe
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
10
Läufe
Wave Race 64
Wave Race 64
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
7
Läufe
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
5
Läufe
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts II
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
4
Läufe
Marvel's Spider-Man
Marvel's Spider-Man
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Kingdom Hearts III
Kingdom Hearts III
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
313
Besuche
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
560
Besuche
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts II
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
45
Besuche
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
129
Besuche
Wave Race 64
Wave Race 64
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
130
Besuche
Custom Robo: Battle Revolution
Custom Robo: Battle Revolution
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
136
Besuche
Custom Robo Arena
Custom Robo Arena
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
8
Besuche
Kingdom Hearts III
Kingdom Hearts III
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
209
Besuche