Kommentare
CanadaRigby8 years ago

Yesterday I got a new pb in 16 star of 18:22 and the leaderboards has me at 18:00. I'm sure I forgot to add in the seconds when I was sending my run for verification (it was 1 am so chances are I was tired and didn't realize) thus, I'm higher ranked than I should be

CanadaRigby8 years ago

Ok makes sense. Thank you!

CanadaRigby8 years ago

Idk if that's the case, you can still clip through the walls beside the door so it would be weird to not be able to clip in a certain spot of the door.

CanadaRigby8 years ago

I know BLJ kinda works when it feels like..but this time Instead of losing the run to not being able to BLJ..this time I lost it to not being able to clip through the door..IDK what happened

CanadaRigby8 years ago

This is a very small thing and I'm not sure if someone posted it yet but for warp pipes you can ground pound in them which pretty much cancels animation of going in the pipe. Useful for categories that force you to get warp pipe moons

Rigby Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
5 months ago
Läufe
89
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
37
Läufe
Paper Mario
Paper Mario
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
20
Läufe
Super Mario Party Jamboree
Super Mario Party Jamboree
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
14
Läufe
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
F-Zero X
F-Zero X
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Chameleon Twist
Chameleon Twist
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Mario Party 7
Mario Party 7
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
2
Läufe
Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
715
Besuche
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Super Mario 64 Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
118
Besuche
SM64: Ocarina of Time
SM64: Ocarina of Time
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
45
Besuche
Paper Mario
Paper Mario
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
358
Besuche
Pokémon Reborn
Pokémon Reborn
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
15
Besuche