10 Walljumps(Mario)
10 Walljumps(Luigi)
Must be actual walljumps. Jumping inside a wall and hitting the block directly above you does not count as a walljump. Cramming yourself between a wall and the edge of the screen and jumping from there also does not count as a walljump.
Gosh that was so hard lol but it will be good way in All-Stars Any%. Most people except Kosmic usually use powerups to beat the game :)
Ah I misunderstood the question. What I understood is when playing *8-4 Any%. I didn't know that category exists. Sorry :)
I think it would be possible. See Darbian's All-Stars The lost levels 'A-D Warpless'. he got Warpless 8-4 PB while playing Warpless to 'World A-D'. :)
Using Youtube link, maybe? I posted sth in the forum using Youtube previously and it didn't make link, just a video. Other method.. I don't know that :)

South Korea







