Kommentare
Texas, USARetrogamer12465 years ago

I know this is a few months late, but could you show us the skip in action? I'd like to see how it works while in game.

Texas, USARetrogamer12468 years ago

Video link right here: Pictures of the game itself right here: https://imgur.com/a/iGc8b I hope this is enough to consider placing it on the versions for the game (Also I am bad at talking in the video so I hope it doesn't bother anyone at all when watching it all).

Klagarn gefällt das.
Texas, USARetrogamer12468 years ago

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy has been released in the Asian regions, however it is very rare to come by, however if its downvoted by the community to not allow the NTSC-J to be added onto the leaderboard by the moderators, that is completely fine as well, I shall go ahead and post a few pictures and a video of myself playing the NTSC-J version to prove that I am not talking bs, I don't want to cause any drama for the game, I just want to help spread awareness of the game's Asian releases.

Texas, USARetrogamer12468 years ago

This game is also on the Playstation Vita, is it possible for you to add that in to the game's console list or even a PS TV entry for that matter?

Retrogamer1246 Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
5 months ago
Läufe
81
Gespielte Spiele
LittleBigPlanet Karting
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
40
Läufe
LittleBigPlanet 2
LittleBigPlanet 2
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
11
Läufe
Three Wonders - Don't Pull
Three Wonders - Don't Pull
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
7
Läufe
Three Wonders - Midnight Wanderers
Three Wonders - Midnight Wanderers
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
7
Läufe
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
6
Läufe
LittleBigPlanet
LittleBigPlanet
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
4
Läufe
LittleBigPlanet Series DLC
LittleBigPlanet Series DLC
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Black Tiger
Black Tiger
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Three Wonders - Midnight Wanderers
Three Wonders - Midnight Wanderers
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
179
Besuche
Three Wonders - Chariot: Adventure Through The Sky
38
Besuche
Three Wonders - Don't Pull
Three Wonders - Don't Pull
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
115
Besuche
LittleBigPlanet Karting
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
416
Besuche
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
213
Besuche
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
77
Besuche
Seiken Densetsu 3
Seiken Densetsu 3
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
6
Besuche
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
28
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
LittleBigPlanet Karting
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
50
Aktionen
Three Wonders - Don't Pull
Three Wonders - Don't Pull
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
7
Aktionen
Black Tiger
Black Tiger
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
6
Aktionen
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
4
Aktionen
Three Wonders - Chariot: Adventure Through The Sky
4
Aktionen
Three Wonders - Midnight Wanderers
Three Wonders - Midnight Wanderers
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
1
Aktion