13 has been a strong role model in the fm community, and has always been willing and able to assist others with problems and questions that they have as to the mechanics of the game. Support for Mazza as an fm mod.
PogChamp
stop. Wait until it's safe.
Very non-meta stuff. Hazy's and Hunder's. Sopio is great. Really simple rules too, and up to any number of ppl can play.
Yugioh / Sopio anyone? I'm bringing two decks of both games. (even tho Sopio plays from only one deck) :p
Already spoken to Planks about most of the setting up for the two PC games I'm bringing. (HP2 and HP3) I'd just like to add that both games are displayed in a 4:3 window format, and that Flying my PC over will be unrealistic, so I'd have to use somebody elses PC. I know this is a little late for this info, but better late than never amirite :^)
Has the schedule gap for Dying Light been filled yet? Poeguyz would be happy to move his Rayman 3 run up into that slot as all the runners he wanted to help co-commentate with him will be around during that time slot.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets -Incentive: prototype level: Gryffindor Challenge -Estimated time taken to complete incentive: Under 5 minutes
This level exists in the game files, but was never implemented into the final game, and so many people that owned this game may not be aware that this level even exists. :o The level itself uses all of Harry's acquired during his second year to push, cut, and even spring over dastardly obstacles. The level itself is actually fairly interesting from a Speedrunners perspective, as it utilises a number of interesting, and some particularly precise strats.
Donation Goal: medium range. It will be a small segment performed after the run, so the donations for the incentive can still be recieved during my HP2 Any% run.
Video:
Really looking forward to this event! Looks like there's a great variety of games that made it through.
I'm not sure whether this is the appropriate place to discuss this matter, but I am only going to be at the event until the 3rd July, so my window of availability during the marathon would be any time between June 27th to July 2nd. Booked my tickets months in advance to save bucks, and knew that I was only going to be able to get out for a week because of work. Hope this wont be too much of a problem if it is caught quickly enough :)
Final Update on my Submissions. HP2PC any% in 50:12. New World Record. Best of Luck to everyone for the final round of cuts! :D
Update on the two games I have offered:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PC) Any% - Improved my time by 18 seconds with a 50:43 PB
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (PC) Better Any% - Grinded this category for a while, and I now have the Fastest time in that category with a time of 56:27
Just a fun little thread for people to share their favourite moments in the HP game series. Personally, for me, it's the subtle facial expression that Hermione makes in transfiguration class after McGonagoll transforms into a pussy, in HP3 PC. Do you have a best moment? Let us know here!

England









