Kommentare
Thread: MouseBot
Tennessee, USAReepAndTar4 years ago

After watching the other WRs I personally see no difference but I've only played on PS4 so I have no real idea if a difference in time could exist between using a controller or using mobile.

Thread: MouseBot
Tennessee, USAReepAndTar4 years ago

Since this has been released on console I was wondering if the leaderboards could be updated to reflect that? I mean I might be the only one who wants to run it on console but who knows?

Tennessee, USAReepAndTar4 years ago

I'd be interested in a no dmg catagory one day. Hopefully others will get interested so it can be created.

Tennessee, USAReepAndTar4 years ago

I kind of figured that would be the case but better safe than sorry. Thanks for the quick reply.

Tennessee, USAReepAndTar4 years ago

On Hollywood Holocaust it's impossible not to take fall damage at the beginning. It usually knocks me down to between 67-70 health,does this count towards a no dmg run?

ReepAndTar Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
Battletoads
Battletoads
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Fighting Vipers
Fighting Vipers
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Sonic the Fighters
Sonic the Fighters
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Doom 64
Doom 64 (2020)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Doom 64
Doom 64 (2020)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
30
Besuche
Doom (Unity Ports)
Doom (Unity Ports)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
3
Besuche
Doom (XBLA/PS3)
Doom (XBLA/PS3)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
2
Besuche
Doom II (XBLA/PS3)
Doom II (XBLA/PS3)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
2
Besuche
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour
51
Besuche
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
2
Besuche
ToeJam & Earl
ToeJam & Earl
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
2
Besuche
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove!
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove!
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
2
Besuche