Alright then, that's about all the questions i have. Thank you!
i guess, unrelated but i wouldnt want to open another thread for this question.
Im not completely against this, but it does feel off. The stop time req, can it not be placed in a better part? like the flashing light right after defeating marisa? i only say this because the gameplay technically stops at that point and everything from there on is just dialogue and other non essentials
yeah that is true, just play it lots yeah, thank you! Also sorry about that
I only really wanted to ask to see if there were any notes regarding the game? I am slowly going to work my way through it to get notes of my own, but im wondering if there are any to look through?
I would like to say Nice runs! I enjoyed watching them
Early Nazrin will not be allowed starting v1.02 and newer. older verisons will be allowed, but not going forward. Setting the run up before hand will not be allowed[Setting it up during the run will be allowed, should it be possible] (rather than having a category that exploits the bug we can leave it to the older versions of the game) Reset will be allowed only within the current run. Please Understand.
Regarding the leaderboards, they have been moved, and the different versions have been added. Please look at them and submit runs through the proper verision, according to the rules. (currently going to be applied to the 100% category.. there is no Nazrin and any other drastic changes between the categories and versions)
Run categories are up and live, the rest of the page will be a work in progress so please wait warmly.
If there is any issue or concern PLEASE let me know before submitting.. I think that major changes can misplace runs among other things. If everything looks good..
Then good luck everyone!
Ultra instinct luna fight. Great run, I have honestly learned a lot in this.
This forum can be used to talk about the leaderboards or any issues, also any future possible ideas for categories and discussions. you can also refer to "runs" forum for any specifics on the runs or questions.
Leaderboards are live! PLEASE CHECK OUT THE RULES. for the mean time any% and 100% are up with their respective difficulty categories and rules. If there are any issues please don't hesitate to let me know, and I will get to it as soon as I can.
That is good news yeah, Although it does seem to be wonky, specifically stage 12-4 has been hit the hardest. I honestly think only continuously running through the game will mainly be the cause for any future updates. If that does have negative impact on the runs then i have thought of adding a future sub category for game versions.
As for runs for the runs of the games, only any% and 100% really seem to be the only possible categories, as i mentioned, i am testing routes but no dice. the game is a bit wonky due to having to collect the burger books.
I have been testing possible runs along with rules to go with each category. It also seems that there are some patches starting to roll in as well that might cut some strats out.
Please wait warmly while the categories and the rules are being set up.
The final time was stopped 1 second late so i edited and adjusted the time of the run.
Great Run! that weird bug is so great.

Texas, USA









