Kommentare
RealTntdropper5 years ago

I think two different categories would be appreciated so we can differentiate between non gear and gear usage. It gives people an even chance to go for the world record even if they do not have the coins for the slingshot. Although we would first need someone to verify u can do it with no gears as I rarely see anyone ever doing it

RealTntdropper5 years ago

Excuse, I have done a run on the map Facility but as of right now I cannot submit it anywhere. How would I be able to send the video to you. You can contact me through the discord labelled by my profile

RealTntdropper5 years ago

Sorry it isn't, its based on pure luck, same goes for disappearing platforms, I believe facility doesn't exist also cuz teamwork but I guarantee it is possible solo

RealTntdropper Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
4 years ago
Läufe
180
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: The CrusheR
ROBLOX: The CrusheR
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
180
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
ROBLOX: The CrusheR
ROBLOX: The CrusheR
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
2,187
Besuche