Kommentare
Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

Oh yeah

Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

Its turning into super matio cart 🤣

Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

Im down

Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

I was thinking that level runs could be interesting if they were down to the frame and also it would bring alot of new speedrunners because some look for games that have many IL levels

Gaming_64 gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

Hey man i can help verify the ones that arent mine

Zanum gefällt das.
Thread: Plague Inc.
Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

I'm down for it

GTKzam gefällt das.
Thread: Plague Inc.
Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

Discord server has been all set up

GTKzam, Pronoob, und LuxEterna gefällt das.
Thread: Plague Inc.
Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

I feel like plague inc should either create its own speedrunning discord or join the mobile speedrunning discord. The official plague inc discord doesnt allow you to discuss or talk about anything game related, like speedrunning.

Pronoob und zylladys gefällt das.
Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

If it's any different than the acual game in speedrunning terms then we should add it

Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

Speedrunning is still the same if you have a hacked account so that doesnt change too much. I do know that lots of people have put in hard worked time Into getting to where they are, but hopefully if they've gotten that far they're just better at the game then the hackers. I also agree with not allowing hacked accounts on the first few courses

Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

I'm down to moderate, I'm an active member on speedrun.com and I have experiance moderating on discord with 1000+ people servers

Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

Id like to start speedrunning but i want to know if the mods are still active

Thread: Plague Inc.
Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

Oh dang, I will start putting in the audio, I've just had it off because of my annoying tapping noises

Thread: Plague Inc.
Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

Ive been getting very annoying pop-up messages when I'm speedrunning, and really dumb ones too. I've already turned off the extra messages thing in settings but I still get dumb messages that dont effect my game like "North Korea has build a spaceport" Is this something I can fix or a bug?

Pronoob gefällt das.
Thread: Plague Inc.
Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

Congrats man

Pronoob gefällt das.
Thread: Plague Inc.
Wisconsin, USARavishingLuke5 years ago

Not really, I just got myself and like 4 friends into the game

zylladys gefällt das.
RavishingLuke Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
233
Gespielte Spiele
Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
73
Läufe
Light-It Up
Light-It Up
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
53
Läufe
Plague Inc.
Plague Inc.
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
42
Läufe
Labyrinth of Red and Blue
Labyrinth of Red and Blue
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
33
Läufe
Laminate Pieces
Laminate Pieces
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
30
Läufe
Puzzle Retreat
Puzzle Retreat
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
16
Läufe
Super Cat Bros.
Super Cat Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
13
Läufe
Tricky Castle
Tricky Castle
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
10
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Plague Inc.
Plague Inc.
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
826
Besuche
Aerobiz Supersonic
Aerobiz Supersonic
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
2
Besuche
Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
396
Besuche
Civilization VI
Civilization VI
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
11
Besuche
Rocket League
Rocket League
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
77
Besuche
Awesome Tanks 2
Awesome Tanks 2
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
10
Besuche
Basket and Ball
Basket and Ball
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
9
Besuche
B-Cubed
B-Cubed
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
8
Besuche