Kommentare
Thread: Crowbar Climber
When you're on the conveyors, if you press pause at the right time, you will be launched into the air, depending on when you pressed pause. I can't consistently get myself to the right amount of speed to get to a close spot (it can easily send you FAR). But it would be cool to see in an any% run.
I've also managed to do this in level 1, too, but I can't recreate it.
Lauf: MiSide
Lauf: ROBLOX: Arsenal
I honestly feel bad for the moderator that had to watch this entire thing, mad respect.
FideeX gefällt das.
Thread: A Hat in Time
I'm currently practicing for a Nykuza metro-only run to show my friends. Then I checked if there was a category for it. However, there wasn't. I'm also asking if there can be an Artic Cruise only and Artic Cruise + Nykuza metro.
1 bis 7 von insgesamt 7 angezeigt
Rare_Ore_Speedruns Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
15
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele

United States













