Kommentare
Western Australia, AustraliaQuestionSSB2 years ago

So, there are four stats for every character. Speed, power, skill, and stamina.

Does anybody know how these stats affect the characters performance in individual events, particularly Dream Spacewalk? And do some stats not matter at all in certain events?

Western Australia, AustraliaQuestionSSB4 years ago

I'm for it.

Western Australia, AustraliaQuestionSSB4 years ago

@Toogs, I haven't yet, but I will once I want to take it seriously. I do do speed runs, particularly in SSBU and Metroid Dread.

Western Australia, AustraliaQuestionSSB4 years ago

I'm for it. As it is a very significant difference in the outcome of the final times, and that its even has its own column in run lists, I think it is only logical to split them. Also, would someone mind telling me how you control two cursors with one person?

QuestionSSB Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
11 months ago
Läufe
7
Gespielte Spiele
Ultimate Flash Sonic
Ultimate Flash Sonic
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
New Super Mario Bros. U
New Super Mario Bros. U
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Metroid Dread
Metroid Dread
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
83
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros. U
New Super Mario Bros. U
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
31
Besuche