Kommentare
Lauf: RATSHAKER
Baltimore, MD, USAPythonLB1 year ago

I've read it, I run high DPI but struggle to make the circle motion so fast, I have more success going left/right very quickly but clearly most of my time loss is in split 1 still. Hurts my arm! Is there a recommended grip or technique that makes it any easier/faster?

Lauf: UFO 50
Baltimore, MD, USAPythonLB1 year ago

another sub 2!!!!

PythonLB Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
9 months ago
Läufe
33
Gespielte Spiele
UFO 50
UFO 50
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
34
Läufe
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
RATSHAKER
RATSHAKER
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Donkey Kong Bananza
Donkey Kong Bananza
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
UFO 50
UFO 50
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
13
Besuche
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
58
Besuche