Kommentare
United StatesPyroPro5 years ago

thank you :)

Akoustique gefällt das.
United StatesPyroPro5 years ago

So I was gone from this speedrunning community for a while and I came back today only to find out that you need to submit the RTA. Can someone help me out cause I don't know how to record the length of each run in real time.

United StatesPyroPro5 years ago

Are the versions of Doom and Doom II in Doom Eternal allowed to use?

United StatesPyroPro5 years ago

How about a all outposts taken category per level, so basically you play any level but have to take every single outpost

Cash_the_furry gefällt das.
PyroPro Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
4 years ago
Läufe
10
Gespielte Spiele
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
10
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
622
Besuche