Kommentare
Wisconsin, USAPyris7 years ago

I'll make subcategories for the two versions when 0.7 officially releases.

Wisconsin, USAPyris8 years ago

If you do add ILs may I suggest a 100% subcategory for each level with the same conditions as the All Collectibles category?

Wisconsin, USAPyris8 years ago

All Science is probably the closest thing that I could think of for a 100% category for this game. If anyone wants a new category on the boards post the video of your run here and I'll add it and verify it.

Wisconsin, USAPyris8 years ago

If you have any suggestions for rule changes, new categories, or any questions about the rules as they are, post them here!

IU_Tater und Brakden gefällt das.
Pyris Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
61
Gespielte Spiele
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
43
Läufe
The Fairly OddParents: Shadow Showdown (GCN/PS2)
9
Läufe
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Colony Survival
Colony Survival
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Category Extensions
1
Lauf
BFBBMix
BFBBMix
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
1,538
Besuche
The Fairly OddParents: Shadow Showdown (GCN/PS2)
404
Besuche
Ed, Edd n Eddy The Mis-Edventures
Ed, Edd n Eddy The Mis-Edventures
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
22
Besuche
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
264
Besuche
BFBBMix
BFBBMix
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
50
Besuche