Kommentare
Thread: Rematch
Rhineland-Palatinate, GermanyPoseidonsMafia5 months ago

A leaderboard that prioritizes hardware endurance and disposable time over active optimization inevitably triggers permanent stagnation. A healthy category requires a "skill ceiling" that is high enough to allow for constant micro-improvements. When a category relies on a practice mode with a flat difficulty curve, that ceiling is hit almost immediately. Unless there is a specific and significant upside, I am strongly against a high score category and won't be adding one any time soon.

Nonetheless I appreciate the suggestion!

Thread: Rematch
Rhineland-Palatinate, GermanyPoseidonsMafia6 months ago

It is a known bug that the ball bounces off the goal in gates track. As of right now, not sure what causes this.

Unbekannt
Rhineland-Palatinate, GermanyPoseidonsMafia1 year ago

Not long until we see the first sub 20 😮

Phorlo gefällt das.
Lauf: Rematch
Rhineland-Palatinate, GermanyPoseidonsMafia1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Lauf: Rematch
Rhineland-Palatinate, GermanyPoseidonsMafia1 year ago

Given the two currently best times on the leaderboard seem to be on par, I have gone through the effort and timed both runs using the frame data from youtube. Sadly the last two frames in the run by Jobi are ambiguous, likely lost in yt compression or when rendering.

I checked both run timings with multiple checkpoints and also accounted for both runs being uploaded with different frames per second.

Given the current information, the run by Markus is faster by 33ms.

Please note that this could change if Jobi can provide a run with clearer frame data.

Time starts at 4.367 and ends at 26.167 at 30 fps to get a final time of 0h 0m 21s 800ms. Retimed using [yt-frame-timer](https://slashinfty.github.io/yt-frame-timer)

Best Regards Poseidon

Edit: Now obsolete because Jobi set a new WR🤯

Lauf: Rematch
Rhineland-Palatinate, GermanyPoseidonsMafia1 year ago

Given the two currently best times on the leaderboard seem to be on par, I have gone through the effort and timed both runs using the frame data from youtube. Sadly the last two frames in the run by Jobi are ambiguous, likely lost in yt compression or when rendering.

I checked both run timings with multiple checkpoints and also accounted for both runs being uploaded with different frames per second.

Given the current information, the run by Markus is faster by 33ms.

Please note that this could change if Jobi can provide a run with clearer frame data.

Time starts at 1.267 and ends at 23.100 at 60 fps to get a final time of 0h 0m 21s 833ms. Retimed using [yt-frame-timer](https://slashinfty.github.io/yt-frame-timer)

Best Regards Poseidon

Edit: Now obsolete because Jobi set a new WR🤯

Lauf: Rematch
Rhineland-Palatinate, GermanyPoseidonsMafia1 year ago

Wow! That seems close to a perfect run. I guess we will have to find some new strats soon haha ^^

Lauf: Rematch
Rhineland-Palatinate, GermanyPoseidonsMafia1 year ago

I'm not quite sure why the decimals aren't working. As far as I know I ticked the correct settings. If anyone knows, please let me know! Thanks!

PoseidonsMafia Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
Rematch
Rematch
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Rocket League
Rocket League
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
7
Besuche
Rematch
Rematch
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
143
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Rematch
Rematch
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
47
Aktionen