Kommentare
California, USAPoochies3 years ago

You missed my point. Restarting doesn't take a long time, but it will be the MAJORITY of it because you're rolling dice waiting for the right combination. Why follow through on a bad roll when I can reset until I get the one I want?

So why even make it random? It's a waste of time.

California, USAPoochies3 years ago

By making it random army for both, the majority of the grind will involve restarting the match in order to roll the dice and get the best possible outcome. That's a waste of time.

YGreater gefällt das.
California, USAPoochies6 years ago

Save and load isn't a big deal at all. Its a terrible option for a speedrunner if you think about it. Basically you save before a difficult moment in the speedrun and if you make a mistake, you can reload back to your save point. Ideally you wouldn't want this in your run if you're aiming to have the world record.

I'm not saying the spy glitch is not a glitch. However I am arguing it is not a game breaking glitch. For example, there is a speedrun of The Boy and His Blob. You can basically glitch the game, skip the game play entirely and go straight to the credits. That is game breaking.

California, USAPoochies6 years ago
  1. I don't believe it to be a major, game-breaking glitch. I'm sure the other runners would agree.

  2. I asked that before and was told it was too difficult to change the website's design to be reorganizing the runs based on different difficulty.

  3. I concur with this point. However majority rules in these scenarios unfortunately.

  4. Again, I concur with this point. Hopefully the addition of your opinion changes some things.

Poochies Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
25 days ago
Läufe
212
Gespielte Spiele
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
55
Läufe
Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour
Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
52
Läufe
Command & Conquer: Generals
Command & Conquer: Generals
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
33
Läufe
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
31
Läufe
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
16
Läufe
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
9
Läufe
Command & Conquer: Renegade
Command & Conquer: Renegade
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
8
Läufe
Army Men: RTS
Army Men: RTS
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Command & Conquer: Renegade
Command & Conquer: Renegade
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
294
Besuche
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
230
Besuche
Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour
Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
73
Besuche
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
355
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
55
Aktionen
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
44
Aktionen
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
36
Aktionen
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
14
Aktionen
Command & Conquer: Renegade
Command & Conquer: Renegade
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
7
Aktionen