Kommentare
California, USAPimpbaby6 years ago

@bigbang This to me is super consistent

Mozzed gefällt das.
California, USAPimpbaby6 years ago

@bigbang I'm gonna do some research and try and find something a bit more consistent there.

California, USAPimpbaby6 years ago

@bigbang I'm gonna do some research and try and find something a bit more consistent there.

California, USAPimpbaby6 years ago

Hitting the trigger for the second map in any% actually has a pretty big margin of error, and you barely need to shake mouse. If you look here I almost jump straight down with very little spinning and hit it.

California, USAPimpbaby6 years ago

Sorry to hear that man.

Pimpbaby Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
6 years ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Half-Blox 2
ROBLOX: Half-Blox 2
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
ROBLOX: Half-Blox 2
ROBLOX: Half-Blox 2
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
171
Besuche