Kommentare
Thread: DREDGE
Victoria, AustraliaPhrayse1 year ago

@Sanielby2008 if you record a run, submit it under the consoles category and leave a comment in the submission about it being Android. I'll create another mobile category and update your submission at the same time

Thread: DREDGE
Victoria, AustraliaPhrayse1 year ago

There are a few different 100% sub-categories specifically for completing the game with the various DLC; else for any% nah it's just base game so everyone has an even playing field at beating the game fast as possible. Jump in the discord as well if you wanna talk about categories and stuff - https://discord.gg/5S9gZECGYV

Victoria, AustraliaPhrayse2 years ago

What do you think about using the first frame in which there is a white light between the opening doors? It appears to be fairly distinctive so low-resolution runs can still be confirmed. In your linked video at timestamp 54:26 showing 52:06.79 on the splits. In this run at timestamp 1:19:13 with 1:19:04.14 on the splits.

Roughly five seconds earlier than the previous stopping point so nothing too big at least.

Victoria, AustraliaPhrayse2 years ago

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll have a look through and see if there are any good frames which we can use instead.

Unbekannt
Victoria, AustraliaPhrayse3 years ago

this was a journey

Surf gefällt das.
Victoria, AustraliaPhrayse3 years ago

hey

YUMmy_Bacon5, Gaming_64 und 5 Andere gefällt das.
Victoria, AustraliaPhrayse4 years ago

I've just updated the rules for the vegan/carnivore categories, but I'm open to discussion if anyone has suggestions.

Victoria, AustraliaPhrayse4 years ago

Hey I'm so sorry I just saw this, guess you've got it figured out pretty decently already hey.

Urameshi21 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Victoria, AustraliaPhrayse5 years ago

Hey, I'd like to request mod for The Flame in the Flood (https://www.speedrun.com/the_flame_in_the_flood) Current mod @JustNCase hasn't been online in 5 months and I've been unable to contact him here or on twitch to verify a couple of runs from three or four weeks ago.

Thanks

Victoria, AustraliaPhrayse5 years ago

Hey @JustNCase, I haven't been able to catch you on twitch and I think your messages on twitter are turned off - hoping you get pings from forum posts here.

Any chance you'll jump on soon?

Thread: The Site
Victoria, AustraliaPhrayse7 years ago

Re-requesting mod status for https://www.speedrun.com/THOR.N (THOR.N) as I'm pretty sure it's been over three weeks since my run was submitted now. Only mod has been offline for over 7 months and I've been unable to get in touch with them on Discord.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
Victoria, AustraliaPhrayse7 years ago

Requesting mod status for THOR.N https://www.speedrun.com/THOR.N - current mod hasn't been online in over 6 months and I'm not sure if they receive notifications for run submissions or forum posts. Would love to build the game up a little and get some runs going.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: THOR.N
Victoria, AustraliaPhrayse7 years ago

Hey Greyli, not sure of how to reach out to you aside from posting here - wondering if you still get notifications from speedrun.com as I noticed you've not been online in 6+ months.

Would love to get a run approved and possibly implement some categories.

Phrayse Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
81
Gespielte Spiele
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
27
Läufe
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PC)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PC)
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
19
Läufe
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Console & Time Trials)
6
Läufe
Back 4 Blood
Back 4 Blood
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
5
Läufe
Game Dev Tycoon
Game Dev Tycoon
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
Oh, Deer!
Oh, Deer!
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
4
Läufe
THOR.N
THOR.N
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
4
Läufe
Mario Party Superstars
Mario Party Superstars
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Croc: Legend of the Gobbos
Croc: Legend of the Gobbos (2025)
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
8
Besuche
World of Final Fantasy
World of Final Fantasy
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
13
Besuche
Back 4 Blood
Back 4 Blood
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
402
Besuche
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
2,035
Besuche
The Flame in the Flood
The Flame in the Flood
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
303
Besuche
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Console & Time Trials)
400
Besuche
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PC)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PC)
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
2,153
Besuche
THOR.N
THOR.N
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
121
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
DREDGE
DREDGE
Letzte Aktion 12 days ago
146
Aktionen
The Flame in the Flood
The Flame in the Flood
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
9
Aktionen
THOR.N
THOR.N
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
4
Aktionen