Kommentare
BulgariaPexxio4 years ago

Save is select+right, load is select+left

Youras gefällt das.
BulgariaPexxio4 years ago

I suggest asking in the discord. Maybe more people could help you there.

BulgariaPexxio4 years ago

Not by the circutboard but by the Nintendo seal on the cart. The pal ones are circular, the ntsc ones are ellipse.

BulgariaPexxio4 years ago

It looks like you're running an NTSC game on a PAL nes.

vinzchillin gefällt das.
BulgariaPexxio4 years ago

You can use nestopia or fceux. They're available for MacOS, but afaik all emus are locked at 60 fps on Mac. Also please don't necro 2 month old threads.

Kramious gefällt das.
BulgariaPexxio4 years ago

Don't even bother with any of them before you go for a 4:57, after that most people learn bbg as it's easier and saves more time over fpg.

RedHope gefällt das.
Thread: Super Bob
BulgariaPexxio4 years ago

nifki is bob 9cheater) !!11!1

BulgariaPexxio4 years ago

No, but you can use WiiVC, however that's bad because it runs slower and you lose time, alternatively you can use another emulator such as nestopia ue or mesen. You can find both on the resource page.

BulgariaPexxio4 years ago

To add to what @Avasam said, you could also use Mesen. It runs as well as nestopia and has an input display and a frame counter which are far less distracting than the FCEUX one. The only case in which Mesen and Nestopia are worse at RTA is in the case of MacOS and Linux because there, FCEUX is the only decent emulator that runs at native framerate instead of 60 flat.

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
BulgariaPexxio4 years ago

Pal runs at about 50fps and ntsc runs at about 60. While pal tas is faster, the ffpg inputs are hardly feasible for a human and definitely not feasible for a full game run so in the end ntsc is faster.

Elijah gefällt das.
BulgariaPexxio4 years ago

amazing run

BulgariaPexxio4 years ago

You could just run on an emulator or order a console from abroad. I ordered one from japan and it works great.

BulgariaPexxio5 years ago

Here's a video that might help.

BulgariaPexxio5 years ago

I was playing AISSON when on a dead run I accidentally warped from room one on 8-4 to turnaround room. I don't even know how it happened but luckily I was recording and I had an input display. I checked the TAS and the top runs, and they all seem to warp to wall jump room. Is this something undiscovered or is it already known?

Mingura666 gefällt das.
BulgariaPexxio6 years ago

I've been getting into the minus world ending speedrun and I've been wondering if there's a practice rom similar to the one pellsson made and if there is, can someone please link it to me. Thanks!!

KilleDragon gefällt das.
Pexxio Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
17
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
8
Läufe
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
5
Läufe
League of Legends
League of Legends
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
The Lost Levels Category Extensions
The Lost Levels Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Seterra (Old Version)
Seterra (Old Version)
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
920
Besuche
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
136
Besuche
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1,456
Besuche
The Lost Levels Category Extensions
The Lost Levels Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
94
Besuche
Multiple Classic Mario Games
Multiple Classic Mario Games
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
32
Besuche