Kommentare
Thread: Gum Ball Run
As of now, the all 50 levels category has now been added! Thanks to everyone's support, the "all levels" category is now finally complete! I'll also be working as a verifier for the Gum Ball Run boards now, so if anyone has any runs they want to submit, they will be verified!
ericswaggyswoop gefällt das.
Thread: Gum Ball Run
Hello I second this opinion! Gum Ball Run all 50 stages would make a hype category -- perfect length! Let's make it happen!!
MetallicSaladFork gefällt das.
Neat! I've seen a lot less ways to get OOB with Bowser than M+L, this is a cool find!
Thread: Super Monkey Ball Deluxe in SMB2
Thread: Big Brainz: Timez Attack
Thread: Big Brainz: Timez Attack
Nope! The game registers number inputs from both the top row and the numpad.
1 bis 6 von insgesamt 6 angezeigt
PetresInc Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
283
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Moderierte Spiele

Canada













