Kommentare
Thread: Deltarune

I saw the Chapter 3 Egg% challenge and simply wondered why we can't do that outside of challenges.

uElkiller gefällt das.

Achievement%: Getting a certain achievement on a fresh account as fast as possible

made this a year ago? man im old.

How would I time a speedrun in the backdoor? Would it be after the time starts, or when I spawn in?

Thread: Big Scary

When the reset comes, could you have Gamer Mode as its own seperate category?

ItzMonstroVR und NoobGtag gefällt das.

I wanted the ability to have the Godzilla or Mothra only option when doing single planets

Thread: Zardy's Maze

maybe No Corn% where you arent allowed to walk thru the corn, or Death%, which i dont need to explain

we should have a category for each of the fun settings or all at once

newken gefällt das.
Unbekannt

I made that same mistake too. That is a common mistake.

Sorry I accidentally duplicated the timer

PersonWhoLikesGames Informationen
biB1IHQgcyBhIGMgaw==
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
18
Gespielte Spiele
Henry Stickmin Category Extensions
Henry Stickmin Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
5
Läufe
Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered
Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe
The Henry Stickmin Collection
The Henry Stickmin Collection
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Roblox: DOORS Category Extensions
Roblox: DOORS Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Baldi's Basics Category Extensions
Baldi's Basics Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Rec Room Category Extensions
Rec Room Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Among Us
Among Us
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Super Dark Deception
Super Dark Deception
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Baldi's Basics +
Baldi's Basics +
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
7
Besuche
Big Scary
Big Scary
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
23
Besuche
Undertale Together
Undertale Together
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered
Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
14
Besuche
Gorilla Tag
Gorilla Tag
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
6
Besuche
Among Us
Among Us
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
3
Besuche
Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends
Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
1
Besuch
Henry Stickmin Category Extensions
Henry Stickmin Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
29
Besuche