Kommentare
Pennsylvania, USAPerson901112 years ago

I keep getting this error when running the game

failed to load the launcher dll:

the specified module could not be found

I'm running the -7 version so it isn't on steam, what should I do

Thread: Portal Bot
Pennsylvania, USAPerson901112 years ago

also you don't get the checkpoint

Thread: Portal Bot
Pennsylvania, USAPerson901112 years ago

dumb little thing I found, could be a category, crash%. just before the cave section if you portal dig down right where the entrance starts then go all the way down the game crashes.

Thread: Robot 64
Pennsylvania, USAPerson901112 years ago

is there a 100% guide yet?

Pennsylvania, USAPerson901112 years ago

how do you reset your achievements, I play on windows.

Pennsylvania, USAPerson901112 years ago

any% all dungeons you have to complete all the dungeon in the game (including the time trials) and get to the end either glitched or glitchless.

Pennsylvania, USAPerson901112 years ago

when you clear a level you don't stop moving so if you wait long enough you will fall into the death barrier which when you load the next level will be stored and you can still move, but the timer at the top stays at 0, I'm still testing though and I don't know if it works well with the auto spliter

Pennsylvania, USAPerson901112 years ago

Is there just a any% that is not glitchless?

Pennsylvania, USAPerson901112 years ago

Is there a different SRM route if your playing on a n64 or WiiVC? if so could someone send me a video for that route

Thread: fast as duck
Pennsylvania, USAPerson901112 years ago

there should be a category extensions for fast as duck, because there are a lot of category's that would be better placed in a category extensions page.

HHat gefällt das.
Pennsylvania, USAPerson901112 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Pennsylvania, USAPerson901112 years ago

no it would not, just the w key.

SuperGamer64 gefällt das.
Pennsylvania, USAPerson901112 years ago

I think it would be fun if there was a min jumps category, just a suggestion.

SuperGamer64 gefällt das.
Pennsylvania, USAPerson901113 years ago

-141122566901829362 is the seed he used

Person90111 Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
5
Gespielte Spiele
fast as duck
fast as duck
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
2
Läufe
Robot 64
Robot 64
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
ISLANDER
ISLANDER
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Abandoned 64
Abandoned 64
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Portal
Portal
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
21
Besuche
Portal 2
Portal 2
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
6
Besuche
Red Ball
Red Ball
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
3
Besuche
Portal: The Flash Version
Portal: The Flash Version
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Shrine
Shrine
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
3
Besuche
Shrine II
Shrine II
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
14
Besuche
Below the Ocean
Below the Ocean
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
3
Besuche
Me and My Launcher
Me and My Launcher
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
12
Besuche