Kommentare
Hampshire, EnglandPeralt3 years ago

We have a lot of runs to get to. Please be patient and we will get to yours as soon as we can.

Hampshire, EnglandPeralt4 years ago

I'll try that and see what happens :) Thank you :)

Hampshire, EnglandPeralt4 years ago

I'm having a bit of trouble with setting this up. The splitter either won't start at all, or splits but with crazy times and the timer not going. Any ideas?

Hampshire, EnglandPeralt5 years ago

I had the same issue last night when trying to set splits for NG +. Thought it was cause I'd taken the grenade launcher split off.

Hampshire, EnglandPeralt5 years ago

Fingers crossed, thank you! If not ill just have to uninstall the patch and run it the old fashioned way.

Hampshire, EnglandPeralt5 years ago

Okay thanks. And...where is the config file? I assume in the C drive? (Sorry I'm such a technophobe it hurts)

Hampshire, EnglandPeralt5 years ago

This might sound stupid but....I can't see an option for full screen o___o

Hampshire, EnglandPeralt5 years ago

Any ideas on this one - I run on a laptop so have to have games in windowed mode. In config set up, I set the resolution, but there's no option for windowed mode. When I try and force it in the old way (f8) it just gives me a black screen

Hampshire, EnglandPeralt5 years ago

Quick question re the emualator - has anyone had problems with it crashing? I was streaming it last night and it randomly came up mid game saying it needed an update, then the game crashed and refused to reload until I did the update. Bearing in mind I'd done an update right before I started streaming.

Hampshire, EnglandPeralt6 years ago

Hey all

New to running this and having a right mare of a time setting up splits for Claire A NG+. I've followed instruction videos etc to the letter and they just won't work.

Any ideas? I know the rules say runs can be submitted with the splits/srt - I assume it can be one or the other?

Peralt Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
24
Gespielte Spiele
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
7
Läufe
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
5
Läufe
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Category Extensions
3
Läufe
Resident Evil (Remake)
Resident Evil (Remake)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Resident Evil 2 Category Extensions
Resident Evil 2 Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Maid of Sker
Maid of Sker
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Resident Evil Village
Resident Evil Village
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Resident Evil 2 Category Extensions
Resident Evil 2 Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
48
Besuche
Resident Evil 2: Kendo's Cut
Resident Evil 2: Kendo's Cut
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
82
Besuche
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
33
Besuche
Maid of Sker
Maid of Sker
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
25
Besuche
Resident Evil Village
Resident Evil Village
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
99
Besuche
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
36
Besuche
Resident Evil 1 Challenger Edition
Resident Evil 1 Challenger Edition
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
49
Besuche
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 4 (2023)
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
16
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Resident Evil 2: Kendo's Cut
Resident Evil 2: Kendo's Cut
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
8
Aktionen
Resident Evil 1 Challenger Edition
Resident Evil 1 Challenger Edition
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
3
Aktionen