that is a very good question. I am unfamiliar with a lot of the settings in the game. I wish I could add you and JakVeneno as mods, but only a super mod can do that. I am going to step down from this game and quite a few others that I mod, I do not having the time I used to, to dedicated to this site. If you or anyone else is interested in modding the game, reach out to the site mods and have them add you. Have them remove the current super mod due to inactivity as well.
They are both fine. This is an old board with old rules lol. TY and GG on your run.
The reason it looped back to Monday after you crashed is because the US port wasn't finished. So to get a completed game, or to "Retire in Glory" its gotta be the EUR port :)
You are good to go with the pinwheel bonus (I actually didnt know about it LOL). Looking forward to future runs! Keep up the great work everyone :)
According to the audit, they removed the run themselves.
A few of us have had this idea for a while. We could also set something like this up in a Category Extension board if there is an interest. There is a similar category on the FC version of Paperboy, Ill post the link here.
https://www.speedrun.com/paperboy_fc/runs/yl4wj0nm
Looking forward to hearing more input on the subject :)
You can absolutely get a perfect delivery all the way up until the last house if you wanted. Rules just say you need to miss one house. It was the best strat in the GBA Paperboy as well. Happy running and good luck everyone :)
I got my copy on Ebay :)
That's a great question. I would love to know if there are any tricks of the trade or strats. 😊 From what I can remember, most of the time I just pressed A. No curve or speed, just threw it. 🤷♂️
Rules are old and need to be updated across all of the True Golf Classics games. Along with Fusion, Bizhawk, and front ends running the Genesis Plus GX core are also acceptable. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
Great work!

United States




















