Kommentare
WalesPanamaQuest4 years ago

Quick Update: Managed to get the Firmware to work but the PA has passed. Very odd.

WalesPanamaQuest4 years ago

Thanks for the response, sorry to sound like a complete noob but I'm having trouble working out how I'm meant to organise the firmware files on my SD card.

Do you mind giving me a quick rundown?

WalesPanamaQuest4 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for the response but I don't think that's it, I think it's something to do with the ROM that's causing the image to become distorted.

It fixes itself if I reset to a save state repeatedly but this can take an annoying amount of attempts. Doesn't make the practice very efficient! :')

Describing the graphical issue is difficult, it's as though all the pixels have gone the wrong colour.

WalesPanamaQuest4 years ago

Hello,

Just got my FXPAK Pro and I was wondering if anyone could tell me why I keep getting frequent graphical glitches in the practice rom?

I've used a fresh ROM to create the Practice ROM and recreated it multiple times to try and fix the issue.

Is there something I'm missing which would remedy this?

Thanks, PQ

PanamaQuest Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
54
Gespielte Spiele
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
24
Läufe
Super Metroid
Super Metroid
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
22
Läufe
Super Mario World
Super Mario World
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
8
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Metroid
Super Metroid
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
652
Besuche
Super Mario World
Super Mario World
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
384
Besuche