Kommentare
United StatesPNM7 years ago

The one on livesplit.

United StatesPNM7 years ago

Is there anything special needed to use this? I tested today on v1.2 but no luck. I'm using the steam version if that makes any difference?

Thread: Speedrunning
United StatesPNM7 years ago

Back in college I spent over 23 hours trying to beat FF7 without looking up strats... Quit after losing the final fight about 2 dozen times and seeing the sun rise. Totally worth it for the story.

Imaproshaman gefällt das.
PNM Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
Secret Files: Tunguska
Secret Files: Tunguska
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
4
Läufe
League of Legends
League of Legends
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 2
Letzter Durchlauf 13 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Secret Files: Tunguska
Secret Files: Tunguska
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
175
Besuche
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 2
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
261
Besuche
WinBack: Covert Operations
WinBack: Covert Operations
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
9
Besuche
Limbo
Limbo
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
19
Besuche