Kommentare
EnglandOwez9 years ago

I just split when the level complete sign appears since controls are disabled during that time

EnglandOwez9 years ago

yh I'd like a 5 demons catergory, where RopTop demons do not count

sobble_p gefällt das.
EnglandOwez9 years ago

ah ok makes sense

EnglandOwez9 years ago

So if I wanted to run 1-21 I'd have to reset?

EnglandOwez9 years ago

Is it sill required to reset your profile in the categories where it says you have to?

Thread: de Blob
EnglandOwez9 years ago

Could this be updated so we can submit runs from the new PC Port of the game?

Frenchyy und thebluecosmonaut gefällt das.
Owez Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
16 days ago
Läufe
11
Gespielte Spiele
Endless Sans
Endless Sans
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
5
Läufe
Geometry Dash
Geometry Dash
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Splatoon 2
Splatoon 2
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
Portal
Portal
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Geometry Dash
Geometry Dash
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
224
Besuche
Portal
Portal
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
115
Besuche