Kommentare
Thread: The Sims 4
SwedenOniFox4 years ago

I was doing the Death% run earlier today, trying to see how fast I could do it. I did get a few good runs, and will submit the best one I got later today, but that was on an unpatched version of the Game which I was able to access due to Origin bugging out.

I happened to close my game by accident, which caused it to force the latest Patch on me. I figured it was no big deal and I let it proceed. After it finished patching, I went ahead and continued playing.

I noticed 1 thing was different however. In my earlier runs, I never had the Firefighters come rescue me, but this time they would show up every time without fail. So I figured I'd lock the door on them so they can't get in.

...They still put out the fire by extinguishing it THROUGH THE WALL. This happened EVERY TIME I managed to start a fire in my kitchen.

I was using the same method as the WR, with the same house and everything. As far as I can tell, this method is no longer possible with the latest Patch, and I don't even know if, or how one can downgrade the game to a previous version.

Is anyone else having this issue as well? If so, that really ticks me off that the Firefighters can just ruin a run by using a glitch...

I want to think I just have terrible luck, but I tried the same method 4-5 times, and every time they put out the fire through the wall.

OniFox Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
28 days ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Atlantis: The Lost Tales
Atlantis: The Lost Tales
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Sonic R
Sonic R
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
1
Lauf
Bionicle
Bionicle
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf