Kommentare
United StatesOatmeal2go2 years ago

In a recent run of GX Glitchless, I got a world record time. Problem is, it was running so slow it gave me extra time to aim and react to things. Should I submit this run or would this be against the spirit of the rules? The lag gave me a significant advantage over playing it at full speed.

Lauf: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go3 years ago

Yep, you can use the footage 👍

Lauf: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go4 years ago

that's awesome

Thread: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go4 years ago

doesn't little games pause the timer after you die? That might cause some problems, especially for the more exploitable categories.

CrimsonCurve700 gefällt das.
Lauf: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go4 years ago

how did you get 3 world records in one minute 😂

Lauf: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go4 years ago

How do you do that?

Thread: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go4 years ago

Is there even any point in keeping an obsolete category? I think it would make more sense to remove all obsolete categories from the leaderboard entirely.

Thread: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go4 years ago

Cool! I'm currently trying to get a better time on level 21 but I might check this out sometime.

CoKoNut gefällt das.
Thread: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go4 years ago

I think it's a dumb easy category, which is just what some people want. I'm probably biased, but I think short runs are just fine. I think removing it would be a bit strange because all the other levels have RW categories, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if you did.

Lauf: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go4 years ago

Insanity

CrimsonCurve700 und CoKoNut gefällt das.
Lauf: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go4 years ago

nice

Thread: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go4 years ago

I'm very much a level 18 guy. It's fun cause it's so short.

Lauf: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go4 years ago

How did you do that? Also congrats on the WR

Thread: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go4 years ago

That's never happened to me. I wonder if it has a practical aplication.

CrimsonCurve700 gefällt das.
Thread: Moto X3M
United StatesOatmeal2go4 years ago

Cool!

CoKoNut gefällt das.
Oatmeal2go Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
29
Gespielte Spiele
Moto X3M
Moto X3M
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
9
Läufe
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
8
Läufe
Grapple Tongue
Grapple Tongue
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
7
Läufe
The Final Earth 2
The Final Earth 2
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
6
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
54
Besuche
Grapple Tongue
Grapple Tongue
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
65
Besuche
Seterra (Geoguessr Version)
Seterra (Geoguessr Version)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Cave Story+
Cave Story+
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
56
Besuche
Moto X3M
Moto X3M
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
837
Besuche
The Final Earth 2
The Final Earth 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
49
Besuche