Kommentare
Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming933 years ago

GGs dude smashing it. Also raclesis smashed it with the verification any% Nice to see there are some good moderators still in this RE community that don't sit and snipe runs

Subsonix gefällt das.
Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming933 years ago

Thanks Dude

Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming933 years ago

Hi guys quick question to see what the best up to date SRT is to use? I recently re learning this run again. Many thanks :)

SnakeSocom gefällt das.
Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming934 years ago

GG SIR!

Sawnek gefällt das.
Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming934 years ago

Hi I am looking to start running this game possibly soon? Is there any split files out there or auto splitters for pc using livesplit?

I don't see anything under the resources tab.

Thanks very much :)

Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming934 years ago

Thankyou guys. This thread i posted was not to attack anyone I just wanted to ask a question as to why and it has been answered. And it is more than a valid point as to which i understand fully. I agree 100% that this bs has to stop about console/pc it dont matter. I enjoy what i run and that's it.

Subsonix gefällt das.
Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming934 years ago

To which it had nothing to do with @Subsonix in the first place i was once again asking a legit question to understand why. But again RE community showing its finest right here

Subsonix und Sawnek gefällt das.
Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming934 years ago

I post a legitimate question to ask why and its met with people being toxic

Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming934 years ago

Love this.. keep this going

Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming934 years ago

Fair enough. Again thanks for all your input on regarding this matter.

Subsonix gefällt das.
Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming934 years ago

Hi guys , sorry if this has already been answered but I am having issues setting up psxjin with my win10 machine.

I want to use a dualshock 4 but in the controller mapping settings every time I click a button I wish to map it wont let me map it. I even tried mapping with a keyboard to test and it comes up with the same key being pressed. I think for some reason my mouse is getting mapped instead of any other key..

Is there a fix for this?

Thankyou

Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming935 years ago

No , but the who the hell cares

NaifuFlowers und
Gelöscht
gefällt das.
Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming935 years ago

Hi guys quick question.

Is it possible to submit runs on duckstation emulator for ps1?

I can obviously show framerate , control input ect.

Many thanks :)

Canyouseehim gefällt das.
Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming935 years ago

Hi guys , quick question on why my run has been approving for over a week? Is there a issue with what was done? If so could you let me know please and i can correct this in the future!

Its the popular% playstation catagory!

Many thanks :D

Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming935 years ago

I cannot get any SRT from the downloads page to work. Very strange it used to work on the old sourcenext versions. just wondering if anyone found or got a srt running

Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming935 years ago

Hi guys is there a working SRT for the new "Speedrunners Patch 2020" the only one I can use at the moment is varviewer for my splits but that is very basic at best.

Many thanks

Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming935 years ago

Could I request extermination mode is added to this as maybe a sub category for speed running?

There are 5 characters you can choose from each has a different inventory.

Upon completion there is a final IGT shown at the end.

Thanks

Kent, EnglandNoxxgaming936 years ago

Hello guys. I am thinking of running on dolphin. Does anyone have good optimal settings to run? I noticed sometimes in some areas theres a slight delay on door opening.

I wanted to know how everyone else is running it.

Thanks guys

Noxxgaming93 Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
61
Gespielte Spiele
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
15
Läufe
Resident Evil
Resident Evil
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
14
Läufe
Resident Evil (Classic) Category Extensions
Resident Evil (Classic) Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Classic Resident Evil Trilogy
Classic Resident Evil Trilogy
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Jampack Summer '99
Jampack Summer '99
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
2
Besuche
Jampack Summer '99
Jampack Summer '99
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
12
Besuche
Jampack
Jampack
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
10
Besuche
Pokémon Yellow
Pokémon Yellow
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Barbie: Explorer
Barbie: Explorer
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1
Besuch
Nightmare Creatures
Nightmare Creatures
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
6
Besuche
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
198
Besuche
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2,203
Besuche