Name: Quastathon EX Type: Online Dates: February 9th - 10th For: World Wildlife Foundation Media: https://www.twitch.tv/dragolina , https://twitter.com/Drag0lina , https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Yh43_4wtNicBbCAIP885A Mods: Me, CountGooby, Dragolina, GenoKirby
VR Runs can be a cool showcase, but at will depend on the Submission Committee for the marathon, just submit it @CosmoGray
@Cravone Keep in mind the Input Display rule applies only for Emulator runs, if you play in console the Input Display of your controller is not needed, so feel free to submit runs with the PSX console.
Hey everyone!
Submissions are open now!, so feel free to submit your runs, they will be open until September 1st, you'll have a good amount of time to prepare your runs!
If you submit please join the Discord Server: https://discord.gg/YueQ5q5
You can submit runs using this link https://www.speedrun.com/pfpf18/submitrun or click on "Submit run" which is to the left of here
If you have any questions feel free to drop them below!
If you have any question regards the marathon feel free to ask here!
Pixels for Peace Marathon was an idea created by BrassWolf and Vyn who wanted to form an annual online speedrunning marathon which aims to raise money for a charity which benefits people needing mental health assistance.
In our first marathon we had a lot of runners and a high variety of games raising money for Trevor Project, non-profit organization focused on helping LGBTQ people providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention.
Now we're going to raising money for Discovery Place, non-profit organization focused on helping people in Drug/Alcohol addiction problems and making rehabilitation for them.
Be sure to join the Discord when you submit!
Any money raised will be directly donated to the charity!
Social Media Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/p4pmarathon Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/PixelsforPeace1 Discord: https://discord.gg/YueQ5q5
Useful dates Submissions: July 13th - August 5th Game List: August 19th Schedule: TBD Marathon Dates: September 21st - 23rd
If you have any questions write them in the Questions thread!
Hello, would like to request a marathon
Name: Pixels for Peace Fall 18 Theme: Online Marathon Cause: Raising money for Discovery Place, Alternative Drug & Alcohol Treatment Rehab Dates: September 21-23 Lenght: 3 Days Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/p4pmarathon
@Liv Sorry for delayed response, yeah, we changed date and it'll be on the Second weekend of August, specifically Saturday 11 (it may change but it'll be on that weekend)
I would like to request a marathon
Name: Vynathon Theme: Online Marathon Cause: Raise money to help my friend Vyn with his medical bills Dates: TBD (Probably in July) Length: 1 Day Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/p4pmarathon
Well, I only play the PS Version so it doesn't have pocket mode, only Forward + Reverse and the respective tracks in each difficult, so you'll know more than me how to handle the submissions/rules in PC version
After reading the post (sorry for delay, school stuff + IRL issues), I'll make you both mod of the game, and fix the rules, I didn't think that AI in hard could be ruthful. I like the idea of stopping timer on half part in Medium, and also I had the idea of making Only Forward (Forward + Pocket for PC), Only Reverse, and Full Run as sub categories of the difficult, let me know if fits well to the rules and I'll work in adapting them to the new ideas.
We're hoping to see your submission and many others as well!, reminder to join the Discord as well to keep track of any news of the marathon!
I would like to request a marathon Name: SpeedyFists: Round 3 Dates: 8th and 9th of September Type: Online Charity: TBD For: Support a Charity (TBD at the moment) Media: Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/speedyfists Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpeedyFists_ Discord: https://discord.gg/xhhfbHV Mods: Me, @Maiguels , @Shirdel , @CountGooby , @Slevanas , @micsoul
I would like to request a marathon
Name: Fight Against Time Recharged! Theme: Online Marathon Charity: The AbleGamers Charity Cause: Raise money to donate to The AbleGamers Charity Dates: November 9th-12th Length: 4 Days Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/shadowclawsr
Hello, I'm a mod of Moto Racer Series, and the Moto Racer mod has been inactive (Last Login 10 months ago), I would like to be mod of the game so I can approve/reject runs that are submitted to the game. Cheers.
Actually NG+ is only in Very Hard, at least in leaderboards, my run isn't that great but here is:
Would like to have NG+ Easy Glitchless in leaderboards, I did a run in PS2 but I will get a PS3 soon and will improve my time-
Would like to request name change to ShadowClaw, thanks
Just wanted to clarify my Available Time in case that Time changes here and rip EDT time, and if I submit future runs: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 - 00:00 Chilean Time
Hey, I've planning run this game since 2017 started but some problems difficulted me, but I won't talk about that. My question is, Is there a Discord of God of War series?

Chile












