Kommentare
NorwayNoHuman7 months ago

I just submitted my run. If I return to this game it would be cool to have every level as a leaderboard too. I don't know how many there are if you include all dlcs, but maybe we could start with the base game and see if there's any interest.

NorwayNoHuman9 months ago

There is a 5min reroll period to find a researcher+operator with exosuit skill

NorwayNoHuman1 year ago

Oh, please do! I bet there's alot to learn from others perspective. Maybe the moderators can add a category, so the game at least has one run ;) Adding leaderboards for each level should also lower the threshold for submitting runs.

NorwayNoHuman1 year ago

So I decided to try speedrunning Majesty 2 in real time. It wasn't the perfect run, but it was pretty decent. I don't know if this is valid for the leaderboard category as 100% or if there should be an any% category.

NoHuman Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
70
Gespielte Spiele
Oxygen Not Included
Oxygen Not Included
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
43
Läufe
Factorio
Factorio
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
21
Läufe
Gladiator Guild Manager
Gladiator Guild Manager
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Heroes of Might and Magic IV
Heroes of Might and Magic IV
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Satisfactory
Satisfactory
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
13
Besuche
Gladiator Guild Manager
Gladiator Guild Manager
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
3
Besuche
Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
Letzter Besuch 21 days ago
12
Besuche
Oxygen Not Included
Oxygen Not Included
Letzter Besuch today
375
Besuche
Factorio
Factorio
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
246
Besuche
Dawn Of Man
Dawn Of Man
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
43
Besuche
RimWorld
RimWorld
Letzter Besuch 3 days ago
10
Besuche