Kommentare
Thread: Pac-Man
Minnesota, USANinjacat73 years ago

For Atari 2600 runs, can you use any mode or do you have to pick a specific one?

Thread: Dadish 2
Minnesota, USANinjacat74 years ago

I want to try 100% speedruns, so I completed the game casually and got all the stars first. But unlike the first game, all the stars are gone now. Is there a way to get them back?

Gaming_64 gefällt das.
Ninjacat7 Informationen
I do gaming things (Previously Dude_Average)
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
55
Gespielte Spiele
Dadish 4
Dadish 4
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
12
Läufe
Dadish
Dadish
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
10
Läufe
Google Snake
Google Snake
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
9
Läufe
Google Snake Category Extensions
Google Snake Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
9
Läufe
Fourth of July 2019
Fourth of July 2019
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
7
Läufe
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Dadish 2
Dadish 2
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
Wii Play
Wii Play
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe