Kommentare
AustriaNinge30076 months ago

submitted a request, now we wait

Tr4tolo26 gefällt das.
AustriaNinge30071 year ago

I've been using X mouse Button control and rearranged my scroll wheel to be a left click so that is the fastest one for me

AustriaNinge30071 year ago

ok if that was not an autoclicker then honestly im impressed

AustriaNinge30071 year ago

You cannot be serious right?

AustriaNinge30071 year ago

To anyone reading this that thinks its an autoclicker. It is pretty fast but not an autoclicker, you can press space + lmb to make it go faster than usual

FOLZ506 gefällt das.
AustriaNinge30071 year ago

look up livesplit, that can help

AustriaNinge30071 year ago

It doesnt say its not allowed in the rules

AustriaNinge30071 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Unbekannt
AustriaNinge30072 years ago

Ok thanks for your post, I can give you the mod role and I'm sorry for the wording, I took everything out of my english knowledge that I know off

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
AustriaNinge30073 years ago

The Eye Mission doesn't exist in big boo's haunt, when you go to the single level. There are only the 5 other stars and the 100 coin star, please fix it.

AustriaNinge30073 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
AustriaNinge30073 years ago

because I always need to click sth (idk why but that's the reason)

AustriaNinge30074 years ago

I just saw the notes. The thing is you don't get enough money for all of the weapons in the game that's why I added this category.

AustriaNinge30074 years ago

Get Jumpscared from Chica as fast as possible

AstroPug und ThayenGaming gefällt das.
Ninge3007 Informationen
A dude who likes Speedruns
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
2 days ago
Läufe
66
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario 64 Co-Op (PC)
Super Mario 64 Co-Op (PC)
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
26
Läufe
FrostRunner
FrostRunner
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
9
Läufe
Super Mario 64 Co-Op (PC) Category Extensions
4
Läufe
Hello Neighbor
Hello Neighbor
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
The Escapists 2
The Escapists 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Potty Racers!
Potty Racers!
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Bad Parenting 1: Mr Red Face
Bad Parenting 1: Mr Red Face
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
The World's Hardest Game
The World's Hardest Game
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
FrostRunner
FrostRunner
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
209
Besuche
Blali 2
Blali 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
122
Besuche
Sift Heads 2
Sift Heads 2
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
79
Besuche
Blali 1
Blali 1
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
38
Besuche
Potty Racers!
Potty Racers!
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
70
Besuche
Liquid Measure
Liquid Measure
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
23
Besuche
Touchgrind BMX
Touchgrind BMX
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
38
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Potty Racers!
Potty Racers!
Letzte Aktion 7 months ago
22
Aktionen
Touchgrind BMX
Touchgrind BMX
Letzte Aktion 23 days ago
9
Aktionen
Sift Heads 2
Sift Heads 2
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
7
Aktionen
Blali 2
Blali 2
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
2
Aktionen
Liquid Measure
Liquid Measure
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
2
Aktionen