Kommentare
RussiaNgD421 month ago

Oh really,I didn't saw it

RussiaNgD421 month ago

Bro,like how in the world

RussiaNgD421 month ago

I think you could easily do it,if you had so much free time,like me

RussiaNgD421 month ago

I fixed that,but this map is so bad and spin why are you not checking private messages

RussiaNgD421 month ago

I can't speedrun it,my recording just stopping everytime

RussiaNgD421 month ago

I'm currently doing it

RussiaNgD421 month ago

Got 15 second run,but recording stopped...

RussiaNgD421 month ago

Then we have to do it💥

RussiaNgD421 month ago

Fr,egui>me

spin72828 gefällt das.
RussiaNgD421 month ago

Так у меня было где-то 18 секунд и отказал из-за того что записи я слышал и взял случайно,а их видно не было

RussiaNgD421 month ago

I hate this map so much😭I got 21 sec run,and when ghost lives right here it's ghost,I can't identify😭

RussiaNgD421 month ago

Oh really,I don't remember,can you verify Fireside?

RussiaNgD421 month ago

Wait,you can press end round and then choose ghost?

RussiaNgD421 month ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
RussiaNgD421 month ago

I would like to,but listen to me please,my phone is so bad,I can't play with recording properly,please spin I need this,this was my dream from a long ago

RussiaNgD421 month ago

Please don't beat mine I need this

NgD42 Informationen
We are venom
Beigetreten
7 months ago
Online
today
Läufe
130
Gespielte Spiele
Roblox: SPECTER
Roblox: SPECTER
Letzter Durchlauf 4 days ago
94
Läufe
Bhop pro
Bhop pro
Letzter Durchlauf 27 days ago
36
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Roblox: SPECTER
Roblox: SPECTER
Letzter Besuch today
174
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Roblox: SPECTER
Roblox: SPECTER
Letzte Aktion 4 days ago
2
Aktionen