Kommentare
RussiaNeverCookFirst1 year ago

I'm wondering if it's a 100% good ending if a cat is still with you after night 14..

If so, it's good to know.

RussiaNeverCookFirst1 year ago

Hi there! Sorry to hear it still not 100% work for you, I think SteamAchievementManager is the only one program you can use 🙏

RussiaNeverCookFirst1 year ago

Hi there! Sorry for a long answer. Me and sadvolk will discuss how we can edit 100% category based on your comments. Thanks again for flagging it here!

RussiaNeverCookFirst1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
RussiaNeverCookFirst1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
RussiaNeverCookFirst1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
RussiaNeverCookFirst1 year ago

hi there!, surely I will, I also hoping that maybe 1 or 2 moderators would like to help with everything I've never used to manage SDC game page before

Thread: The Site
RussiaNeverCookFirst6 years ago

Thx so much!!

Thread: The Site
RussiaNeverCookFirst6 years ago

Thanks for the very quick reply 😊

Daravae gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
RussiaNeverCookFirst6 years ago

Hi! I donate 5$, but now i can't change avatar, profile icon (coin) and etc. (Ctrl + F5 and cookie clearing doesn't work)

NeverCookFirst Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
6 months ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
20XX
20XX
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
3
Läufe
No, I'm not a Human Demo
No, I'm not a Human Demo
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Five Nights at Freddy's
Five Nights at Freddy's
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
The Joy of Creation: Halloween Edition
The Joy of Creation: Halloween Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Zup! X
Zup! X
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
No, I'm not a Human Demo
No, I'm not a Human Demo
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
19
Besuche
No, I'm not a Human
No, I'm not a Human
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
35
Besuche
20XX
20XX
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
197
Besuche
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
35
Besuche
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
6
Besuche
Left 4 Dead 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
35
Besuche
BattleBlock Theater
BattleBlock Theater
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
12
Besuche
Five Nights at Freddy's
Five Nights at Freddy's
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
81
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
No, I'm not a Human
No, I'm not a Human
Letzte Aktion 11 months ago
15
Aktionen
No, I'm not a Human Demo
No, I'm not a Human Demo
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
10
Aktionen