Kommentare
Alabama, USANervousJarred8 years ago

Heya! I definitely agree that the game needs more love. I hadn't logged in for a bit, so I only just saw your run submission. Now that there are more than 2 runners on more than 1 platform, I'm going to start the process of overhauling the leaderboards in order to accommodate for any future submissions. Thanks for joining the (admittedly small) Chuck Rock 2 community!

Unbekannt
Alabama, USANervousJarred10 years ago

Was wondering this myself. I know a lot of people were having audio issues throughout the marathon, will that be improved upon much before things are posted?

Unbekannt
Alabama, USANervousJarred10 years ago

I've probably not laughed as hard at a speedrun as I have at that Crash 3 race. Huge kudos to Kollin, Cyberdemon, and Teddy.

Kollin7 und AndreaRovenski gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Alabama, USANervousJarred10 years ago

Biggest complaint on my part is technical difficulties. In the future, more care needs to be taken to get all the equipment needed for the different circumstances that have caused issues this year. A proper active preamp, mixing board, etc will definitely solve a lot of problems. Get some capable folks to work the board. Having a group of people who'll volunteer to act as a "pit-crew" in order to have consoles and the like set up ASAP will be a big help, as well. I don't know if this hotel is going to be a great idea for another marathon due to the internet quality. Hopefully another locale with much less limiting internet will be found.

Overall, It's really hard for me to listen to anyone calling the event a "failure". It's been a bumpy ride thus far, but a lot of entertainment has come from it, and I think it'll only get better.

Alabama, USANervousJarred10 years ago

The Blue Snowball is basically the be-all-end-all when it comes to affordable desk microphones. I've had mine a few years now, and it's never been anything but good. It's simple and portable enough to go wherever you need to go with it, it's got a small footprint while being sturdy as hell, and the sound quality is good enough to record vocals on.

NervousJarred Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Chuck Rock II: Son of Chuck
Chuck Rock II: Son of Chuck
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
3
Läufe
Barney's Hide & Seek Game
Barney's Hide & Seek Game
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
2
Läufe
Insanity's Blade
Insanity's Blade
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Chuck Rock II: Son of Chuck
Chuck Rock II: Son of Chuck
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
69
Besuche
Castlevania (NES)
Castlevania (NES)
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
17
Besuche
Insanity's Blade
Insanity's Blade
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
30
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Chuck Rock II: Son of Chuck
Chuck Rock II: Son of Chuck
Letzte Aktion 8 years ago
6
Aktionen
Insanity's Blade
Insanity's Blade
Letzte Aktion 8 years ago
2
Aktionen