Kommentare
United StatesNerkma8 years ago

okay cool

United StatesNerkma8 years ago

would the ng+ route follow the regular any% or do we just do our own thing

United StatesNerkma8 years ago

cool thaaaanks

United StatesNerkma8 years ago

anyone here gonna try to get a run goin?

United StatesNerkma8 years ago

All quest would take like 15 hours if the main game takes like 5 hours, and there are 80 sidequests I believe. but plat% would take a longer time

United StatesNerkma8 years ago

I honestly think 100% would need defined rules. But an all quest speedrun would be better. the rules would be the same as any% but just complete all the quest in the game

United StatesNerkma8 years ago

cool my man

United StatesNerkma8 years ago

yeah, I think a quest% would be good, frog hunting would suck though. looking back at it 100% would have to be super defined.

United StatesNerkma8 years ago

After the main story, while exploring the past in lestallum there are two quest that i know of, one gives you the best weapons in the game for each character, the other is a treasure hunt, there is also the adamantoise bounty in hammerhead-Old lestallum that can only be done after you beat the game. I do agree that a Completionist Speedrun For all trophies would be good too. Some trophies are based on combat skills though. I guess i was thinking of all main quests and side quests. I guess its just AQ% All Quest% but yeah, i would run the category and i'm hoping others would consider it at least. Ng+ would just add a quicker game i think.

United StatesNerkma8 years ago

Eyyy bois, I want to be the first to do a 100% run or at least try. I think that if we start in the normal base game, we would have to then go to ng+ because of the sidequest after the main game. or there can be Main game 100% or NG+ 100%. But of course, there would be rules, right? i think that the rules should be to just aquire every royal arm, max level everyone, complete all bounties, max level the characters special skills (Fishing, Photography, etc) and the max out the AP grid. Thats why i think a 100% run should start as a normal difficulty fresh game, and then carry to ng+. or ng+ but just do what the requirements for the fresh start are on ng+. But all the items around the world shouldn't need to be collected. (random potions, elixirs, ascension coins etc) mostly because those are optional, and don't really affect the story. I hope this stuff wasn"t confusing. HMU if you tryna figure this out too.

Glory to Chosen King Edit: I am also soon going to see if language makes a difference

Thread: Hue
United StatesNerkma8 years ago

What are the Warps and glitches for any%

Thread: Wild Arms
United StatesNerkma9 years ago

What are the splits for this game

United StatesNerkma9 years ago

idk.

United StatesNerkma9 years ago

I would just play super meat boy casually not speedrunning i am new to speedrunning

United StatesNerkma9 years ago

thanks warm_ham.

United StatesNerkma9 years ago

Oooooh, now i'm nervous

United StatesNerkma9 years ago

i will do the run and show what i am talking about. i am a fresh speed runner i just decided to start speedrunning 2 days ago.

United StatesNerkma9 years ago

yeah i'm doing these kinds of things this weekend and i am doing an actual any% run

United StatesNerkma9 years ago

I'm just curious.

United StatesNerkma9 years ago

can the moderators maybe add a category like boss rush or super meat boy speedrunning the game backwards? just curious

Nerkma Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
7 months ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
Metal Gear Solid 2: HD Edition
Metal Gear Solid 2: HD Edition
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
10
Besuche
Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island
22
Besuche
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy XV
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
370
Besuche
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy IX
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
17
Besuche
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
141
Besuche
Celeste
Celeste
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
9
Besuche
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
11
Besuche
Dark Souls Remastered
Dark Souls Remastered
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
42
Besuche