Kommentare
Thread: Muzy
Neonhamster1242 years ago

It could end with after getting all the guns, you touch the gun behind the snake because you can't get back out when you go over the fence

Thread: Muzy
Neonhamster1242 years ago

I found it a little bit ago too and I might be going insane but I swear that it shoots faster than the green gun

Edit: We could have an all guns category, basically 100% for this game

Lauf: Muzy
Neonhamster1242 years ago

The only new time save I can think of is with the bouncy balls in the first room as they can boost you if jumped on the right way.

Lauf: Muzy
Neonhamster1242 years ago

I'll try to make it run better for my next run, my pc just hates it

Thread: Muzy
Neonhamster1242 years ago

I found it by just running over different things to check for weird collision

Neonhamster124 Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Muzy
Muzy
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Muzy
Muzy
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
38
Besuche