Kommentare
Lauf: Top Gear
Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilNefos8 months ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Lauf: Top Gear
Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilNefos8 months ago

I improved this run, disregard. Eu melhorei esse run, desconsidere.

Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilNefos2 years ago

Damn. Good job, mate. If you beat me, I won't be able to improve it for the next 5 months at least, so it's all yours for now.

lusvik gefällt das.
Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilNefos3 years ago

Yes, animation speed. It hastens the character's animations ever so slightly, but stacks up on the long run. For swordman by putting 10 AGI it'll unlock an unwanted melee move, so 9 is good. DEX unlocks an extra move of the same type on your combo only in multiples of 10, for AGI every point helps.

Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilNefos5 years ago

I wonder why it gets so little attention. It's so much fun to test new strats and optimize your technique. I guess the big randomness and the difficulty manipulating the monsters AI might scare the real pros off. I think I gotta find some other Beat 'em up to play.

Thread: Top Gear
Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilNefos6 years ago

Haha, that's right. The calculator I messed up and subtracted one of the times on a web calculator. Obrigado pelo esclarecimento.

Thread: Top Gear
Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilNefos6 years ago

Hello there. I just realized by looking at an old video of mine that I beat the Championship Red World Record by about 5 minutes. The video is from 2011 and it's sliced in 8 sections due to limitations at Youtube at the time. Here are the links:

That makes a time of 01:15:20.39. I don't have the original recording anymore unfortunately. Is that no good as video proof?

Nefos Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
6 months ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 8
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
4
Läufe
Ragnarok Battle Offline
Ragnarok Battle Offline
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Top Gear
Top Gear
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
4
Läufe