Kommentare
Utah, USANeeberz4 years ago

The NES Classic runs at exactly 60 fps while the normal NES and emulators run at ~60.098 fps, so like the answer above says you will lose about half a second every 5 minutes. It's not a huge deal until you're getting to low 5:0X times so don't worry about it too much

pacattacc gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz5 years ago

To me it actually seems closest to a ROM hack, but obviously it isn't. If ROM hacks was expanded to cover all mods of the game it would fit, but I think that's unnecessary just for this one thing. If it ever gets added I would say ce is the way to go

SpeedIn gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz5 years ago

I would say yes, you can use a metronome, yes, face is required, and that turbo/l+r is not allowed like normal runs.

Harleck911 gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz5 years ago

Don’t worry about it, the best way to fix it is to practice. It’s not to big of a deal anyway

lazarlazar gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz5 years ago

Run: https://www.speedrun.com/smb1/run/y2d85xwz

I think it was put back by 10 seconds on mistake. If it wasn’t a mistake, could I get and explanation please?

Utah, USANeeberz5 years ago

Ok, I'll just submit it and hope for the best

And also be more careful placing my camera next time :P

Utah, USANeeberz5 years ago

Title.

Can the run still be accepted?

Utah, USANeeberz6 years ago

He did say you can change the framerate

KilleDragon gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz6 years ago

Me who now needs a legit way to record This is fine

xXJulianbrito_YTXx3, LDAMAN und 3 Andere gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz6 years ago

Oh well yeah it's in @Losalexanderos421's TAS he posted above

x3non und KilleDragon gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz6 years ago

Yeah as @periwinkle said, the staircase has holes in it so Mario will just fall through. BBG wouldn't be possible

KilleDragon gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz6 years ago

Is that water section really optimal? I would've thought it would be better to just walk on the ground

KilleDragon und x3non gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz6 years ago

Cool, I thought it could've been tried before. I hope it works out and a setup is found

KilleDragon gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz6 years ago

Yeah, definitely a new category if it ever happened

KilleDragon gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz6 years ago

This is just a theory I thought up during online school. It's a kind of wrong warp kind of a thing. What if you could manipulate the game's data so the screen would scroll in the coin areas? Because they are all in the same room, you could go in the last pipe and get to maybe 8-2? This will almost certainly never happen but it's just a cool thought I had

Mynameisjustyahoo, iBall1 und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz6 years ago

Ok. If I ever feel like I want to submit some runs, I have lots of options now. :)

KilleDragon gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz6 years ago

Do you need a capture card slot on the console, the tv or a HDMI port on the tv?

KilleDragon gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz6 years ago

NES Classic or the original NES? I have a classic

KilleDragon gefällt das.
Utah, USANeeberz6 years ago

Okay. I was wondering about the sound because I have no way of directly recording my TV screen and have no quiet recording area

KilleDragon gefällt das.
Neeberz Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Super Mario World
Super Mario World
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
520
Besuche
Super Mario World
Super Mario World
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
10
Besuche
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
23
Besuche
Nancy Drew: The Final Scene
Nancy Drew: The Final Scene
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
24
Besuche