Kommentare
Thread: Trog
GermanyNakuri9 years ago

Seconding this. I would actually like to not only see Co-op, but also a Warpless% category. That would give us following categories still missing:

Warpless% Any% Co-op Warpless% Co-op

For Warpless% I have already one run highlighted, Co-op runs I would like to start soon too.

Antlerz44 und Saxman2012 gefällt das.
Unbekannt
GermanyNakuri10 years ago

How much time do you usually have to decide to go before tickets and acommodation become sparse?

Nakuri Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
4 days ago
Läufe
27
Gespielte Spiele
Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention
13
Läufe
Shining Force II: The Ancient Seal
Shining Force II: The Ancient Seal
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
10
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
2
Läufe
Shining Force CD
Shining Force CD
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
1
Lauf
Trog
Trog
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention
49
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention
11
Aktionen