Kommentare
NetherlandsNago4 years ago

hey daft hope ur having a good day

daft7 gefällt das.
Unbekannt
NetherlandsNago10 years ago

oh god im so down for this

Joee, Elgu, und curseddolls gefällt das.
Unbekannt
NetherlandsNago11 years ago

I've been doing alot of ODST practice in the last couple weeks and my easy pb is currently a 1:16 and 1:25 RTA, while my legendary pb is a 1:56 and a 2:0X RTA which is I'm not happy with at all.

I feel like I could get my legendary PB down over the course of the next month and a half but since cuts is coming up soon I guess it's your guys' call if legendary stays or not.

For an easy run I'd prefer to up the estimate to 1:30 and for legendary 2:00.

Unbekannt
NetherlandsNago11 years ago

In my submission notes for Halo 3: ODST I noted I was willing to pick up Legendary difficulty specifically for the marathon, I actually really want to pick up Legendary for the marathon. I'm not sure about an estimate(just take 2 hours as a benchmark for now)

Is this possible or will I need to just keep going with easy?

Unbekannt
NetherlandsNago11 years ago

when are real cuts coming out tho?

Unbekannt
NetherlandsNago11 years ago

ahahahaha this is amazing lmao

Thread: Quake
NetherlandsNago11 years ago

I heard something about people wanting to do coop runs of the game sometime.

I'd be down for runs, if you want to contact me or something just add me on skype(HiipFire)

Elgu gefällt das.
Nago Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
49
Gespielte Spiele
Jet Set Radio Future
Jet Set Radio Future
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
22
Läufe
Crackdown 2
Crackdown 2
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
8
Läufe
Jet Set Radio Future Category Extension
Jet Set Radio Future Category Extension
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
6
Läufe
Quake
Quake
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
3
Läufe
Beethoven's 2nd
Beethoven's 2nd
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
2
Läufe
BioShock Infinite
BioShock Infinite
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
2
Läufe
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
1
Lauf
Pokémon Puzzle League
Pokémon Puzzle League
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Moderierte Spiele
Crackdown
Crackdown
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
23
Aktionen
Crackdown 2
Crackdown 2
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
6
Aktionen
Metal Wolf Chaos
Metal Wolf Chaos
Letzte Aktion 11 years ago
1
Aktion