Kommentare
SwitzerlandMrnuage1 year ago

I'm a little late sorry but I'd like to ask how the whip upgrade falls into this, does it replace a subweapon drop on fifth drop or can it replace any of them?

SwitzerlandMrnuage8 years ago

Okj thanks that what i'll do

SwitzerlandMrnuage8 years ago

Hello i'm Mrnuage, some years ago I managed to get the third place on Castlevania 3 Sypha JP route.

Long story short, until now, I only had a laptop. At the time it was good enough to stream an NES emulator. But then for some overheating reasons, I couldn't have decent performances.

Now I got a new PC and I can stream again but there's still some details I don't know. At the time, I used Nestopia to achieve this time. Now I wanted to check again what are the authorized emulator for speedrun and found that FCEUX was authorized. I tested it but I wasn't satisfied because either I disable V-Sync and there are some stuttering, or I enable it but the sound crackles and I can't fix this.

So I quickly googled what is the most accurate NES emulator and found it is Mesen. I didn't know this one until now but after some tweaks, I've got what I want. The speed is perfect and there's no stuttering. So now my question, is it an authorized emulator since it's pretty accurate?

Mrnuage Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
7 days ago
Läufe
16
Gespielte Spiele
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
5
Läufe
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (SNES)
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (SNES)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Super Double Dragon
Super Double Dragon
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Shock Troopers
Shock Troopers
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
1
Lauf
Bare Knuckle III
Bare Knuckle III
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
1
Lauf
Pretty Soldier: Sailor Moon
Pretty Soldier: Sailor Moon
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
The Cliffhanger: Edward Randy
The Cliffhanger: Edward Randy
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
118
Besuche