Kommentare
MrLegitimacy2 months ago

I think this is a really cool category proposal! However, I would definitely like to see opinions from people who know more about the hardware vs emulation details, because I know very little about all that.

MrLegitimacy4 years ago

who is this beautiful streamer omg

MrLegitimacy5 years ago

I believe such cartridges are not allowed for runs. I'm not 100% sure but I think with unofficial cartridges there is no guarantee its hardware will run the game at the same speed as an official cartridge.

MrLegitimacy5 years ago

Oops, I didn't realize it was that easy to fix!

elie753 und miggnuggets gefällt das.
MrLegitimacy5 years ago

I think I may have figured out the answer to my question, just want some clarification before submitting runs with different rules. I see all the games have "Original" and "Remix" categories, so clearly runs with original rules go in original.

But, for "Remix" categories, are there any restrictions on the rule alterations? For example, can runs with both salvo and superweapons be submitted as a remix run?

MrLegitimacy5 years ago

None of the categories involving Battleship specify if it has to be played with original rules or if options like "salvo" and "superweapons" can be chosen. Are runs with different rules permissible or do they have to be submitted with original rules only?

MrLegitimacy5 years ago

Currently we have everything besides Any% and NG+ marked as a "misc." category, so by default if you're viewing a runner's profile these runs aren't displayed. For example, people that only have World Tournament runs for this game appear to have a blank profile because those are all misc. categories.

So, my question to the mods is, can we turn the misc. categories into category extensions?

MrLegitimacy5 years ago

I think that would most likely be emulator category.

I believe the Wii actually has native hardware for running Gamecube discs, so if you put a disc in it should run exactly the same as if played on an actual Gamecube. What you're describing is the Wii hardware performing software emulation of hardware, rather than using the built in Gamecube hardware.

MrLegitimacy5 years ago

I've been trying to up my cancel combo game beyond the basics, but I feel like I'm hitting a wall. The move I'm trying to learn is sidestepping behind the enemy after a cancel, as shown in this tutorial video, but I can't get the timing right.

Any advice on how to make this work?

elie753 gefällt das.
MrLegitimacy5 years ago

Great question. I wonder if it's supposed to mean all the Hoenn Dex captures that are possible in only one cartridge? Kinda like a Professor Oak's Challenge

MrLegitimacy Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
34
Gespielte Spiele
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
8
Läufe
Initial D: Ryosuke Takahashi's Fastest Typing-theory
6
Läufe
Hasbro Family Game Night (DS)
Hasbro Family Game Night (DS)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Ultimate Brain Games
Ultimate Brain Games
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Risk/Battleship/Clue
Risk/Battleship/Clue
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Star Wars: Flight of the Falcon
Star Wars: Flight of the Falcon
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Hasbro Family Game Night
Hasbro Family Game Night
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Pokémon Red/Blue
Pokémon Red/Blue
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
15
Besuche
Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout
Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
1
Besuch
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
5
Besuche
Catherine: Full Body
Catherine: Full Body
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
5
Besuche
Backspace Bouken
Backspace Bouken
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension
Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
1
Besuch
Kamen Rider: The Bike Race
Kamen Rider: The Bike Race
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
302
Besuche