Kommentare
ScotlandMrEpos5 years ago

Yeah thats a fair point and now that you've said that I'm thinking about it, it would definitely cause a few problems

ScotlandMrEpos5 years ago

These are really good rules except I don't think that getting other random shines should be allowed, I think it should just be the shines from the islands

Rici64 gefällt das.
ScotlandMrEpos5 years ago

Thanks! That means a lot

ScotlandMrEpos5 years ago

I actually got the idea from that category and yea the name was the first thing I could think of that fitted

ScotlandMrEpos5 years ago

I'm glad you like the idea!

ScotlandMrEpos5 years ago

An All Island category where the objective is to get all 5 shines from each island. This would start on a new save file and end when the final shine is obtained. I don't know how good of a category this would be but I really like the sounds of it

abrahamw999, Rici64 und 2 Andere gefällt das.
MrEpos Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf