Kommentare
United StatesMr.Taco1011 year ago

Hi! I found this game literally today and was interested in starting to speedrun it and join the discord, but the invite link is invalid for some reason. Can somebody make sure that it works properly?

United StatesMr.Taco1012 years ago

@BlastMagic wdym I'm still not satisfied with this run

United StatesMr.Taco1012 years ago

gg on the run, ima have to get back on the grind again :)

United StatesMr.Taco1012 years ago

idk if its too late but im down to join

BlastMagic gefällt das.
United StatesMr.Taco1014 years ago

I am considering undoing the changes that I made to the leaderboard and have only one any% category. Another thing is that I am planning to ban the glitch that allows you to gain enough stars to beat the game upon just barely starting it. This is also the glitch that @triangle5820 performed in his any% glitched world record, which also was the reason for these changes originally. It just doesn't seem right to create a entire category on a glitch that seems to happen randomly. Anyway, I am sorry if this change is inconvenient to you, but it is for the best of the SMZ5 speedrunning community.

United StatesMr.Taco1014 years ago

it is possible if you collect more stars than needed to complete a level so you end up collecting enough stars to beat that level without actually playing it

United StatesMr.Taco1014 years ago

I just wanted to let everybody know that there is a discord server for the SMZ5 speedrunning community

United StatesMr.Taco1014 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
United StatesMr.Taco1015 years ago

yes ive tried it my best is 9:30

United StatesMr.Taco1015 years ago

I think its a gud idea

Mr.Taco101 Informationen
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
2 days ago
Läufe
37
Gespielte Spiele
Getting Over It (Scratch edition)
Getting Over It (Scratch edition)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
21
Läufe
Übercat Overdrive
Übercat Overdrive
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
10
Läufe
Dr. Mario (NES)
Dr. Mario (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
noitcelfeR
noitcelfeR
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Google Snake
Google Snake
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Super Mario Z 5 (Scratch)
Super Mario Z 5 (Scratch)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Life in the Static
Life in the Static
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Scratchnapped Adventure
Scratchnapped Adventure
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Geometry Dash
Geometry Dash
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
11
Besuche
CELESTE Classic
CELESTE Classic
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
10
Besuche
Übercat Overdrive
Übercat Overdrive
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
106
Besuche
Kart Bros
Kart Bros
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
14
Besuche
Getting Over It (Scratch edition)
Getting Over It (Scratch edition)
Letzter Besuch 22 days ago
516
Besuche
Super Mario Z 5 (Scratch)
Super Mario Z 5 (Scratch)
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
276
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Super Mario Z 5 (Scratch)
Super Mario Z 5 (Scratch)
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
9
Aktionen
Getting Over It (Scratch edition)
Getting Over It (Scratch edition)
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
1
Aktion