Kommentare
Illinois, USAMixtongent733 years ago

A coöperative category could be fun

Illinois, USAMixtongent733 years ago

Please note that this is not base MCBE and some of our practices might be slightly different from the mods of the base game.

Illinois, USAMixtongent734 years ago
  • Copper Ageing: Player has entered level area when they see "Green Copper Cave" text on their screen.
  • Lightning Rod: Level area does not need to be specified because all players are teleported back to the NPC after the cutscene.
  • Spyglass: Player has entered level area when they see "Blue Copper Cave" or "Amethyst Cave" on their screen.
  • Goat Horn: Player has entered level area when they begin to go up the stairs.
  • Axolotl: Player has entered level area when they see "Lush Cave" text on their screen.
Illinois, USAMixtongent734 years ago

I know that this thread is old but there is a way.

If I dm April on sr.c, then she usually responds. If she doesn't respond within a few weeks, this form will get you the supermod role if you need it.

GoodGuyZEK gefällt das.
Illinois, USAMixtongent734 years ago

The rules for this map are not very well defined.

Illinois, USAMixtongent734 years ago

This is the same as with Catastrophic Pandamonium

Illinois, USAMixtongent734 years ago

Treago please get back online for one day

Illinois, USAMixtongent734 years ago

All runs should be verified now.

Illinois, USAMixtongent734 years ago

So sorry, I take responsibility for this. The guidelines state that a run should take two weeks at most. I basically ignored this site for two months and this is what happened.

Illinois, USAMixtongent734 years ago

Hello?

Zanum gefällt das.
Illinois, USAMixtongent734 years ago

I am trying to get a mod added to some of the games I mod but cannot seem to contact the super mods.

Zanum gefällt das.
Illinois, USAMixtongent734 years ago

Okay

Illinois, USAMixtongent735 years ago

I don't know if it is. I don't know if 3DS has bedrock.

Mixtongent73 Informationen
I play minecraft lol
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
319
Gespielte Spiele
HiveMC DeathRun
HiveMC DeathRun
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
90
Läufe
Hive Minigames
Hive Minigames
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
44
Läufe
Abstraction: MINECON EARTH (Bedrock Edition)
33
Läufe
Grid Runners
Grid Runners
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
28
Läufe
Parkour Dystopia
Parkour Dystopia
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
23
Läufe
Way of the Nether
Way of the Nether
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
14
Läufe
Hive Minigames Category Extensions
Hive Minigames Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
11
Läufe
Glitch Runner: Endless Parkour
Glitch Runner: Endless Parkour
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
10
Läufe