Kommentare
FranceMisterJack1129 years ago

"Personally I have no issue with them staying right where they are and just letting this be a rule for the future."

This sentence is fucking legendary.

Can modos can just make what was decided 3 week ago ?

FranceMisterJack11210 years ago

Yes you need to defeat Archpriestess. And no you don't need to go to the bunny florist.

There's already some run on the leadboard you check some of them if you have any doubt ...

FranceMisterJack11210 years ago

I only started to attempt roll jump in the spike portion after lubella after 50h and not even all the roll jump. And that was not fun indeed ! That's the point ! Why you could avoid all this first part of learning ? There is no difficultly remaining with this it's too easy to get a good time.

Oh you know what, I hate mashing and on Frida I'm pretty bad for this. I should use an autofire. Why not ? You know it's not fun at all for me. Comfort is great.

We ask all the community, everybody desapprove except you I don't know why we continue to argue against.

FranceMisterJack11210 years ago

All of this is very simple. The game doesn't allowed it : don't The game allowed it : try Your motivation doesn't allowed you to respect it : move on

I play on keyboard because I can map it how I want but I don't think it's so much easier, I just know that mapping rolljump on one key is desrespecfully easier than any controller or keyboard mapping. If you just decided to map because you think it's the only way to beat keyboard, because anyway nobody can verify it, because the beauty of the movement is more important than the execution I think it's pretty sad.

You should play CS:GO with a controller and use wall hack and say it's the only way to beat all the keyboard no life user.

I respect all of what you did for the community but I just know that now I can't beat you because you think otherwise you can't beat me.

MisterJack112 Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
13 days ago
Läufe
72
Gespielte Spiele
Teslagrad
Teslagrad
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
30
Läufe
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
15
Läufe
Splasher
Splasher
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
15
Läufe
Super Meat Boy
Super Meat Boy
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
10
Läufe
U.N. Squadron
U.N. Squadron
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Meat Boy
Super Meat Boy
Letzter Besuch 19 days ago
431
Besuche
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
977
Besuche
Splasher
Splasher
Letzter Besuch 19 days ago
430
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Teslagrad
Teslagrad
Letzte Aktion 3 months ago
121
Aktionen
Splasher
Splasher
Letzte Aktion 19 days ago
98
Aktionen