Kommentare
United StatesMissDesGames1 year ago

Oh yeah sorry I didn't get back to you faster. But for anyone else who might need to know: On PlayStation - Go to manage your local save data, and delete it from there, then launch the game again. I don't have other platforms with the game, so I'm not certain for steps on Steam or Xbox.

United StatesMissDesGames2 years ago

Any% Cheats for the Konami code. I think I managed a 13hr run in that one, but could do wayyyy better, I was trying something different with that one :D

Thread: EarthBound
United StatesMissDesGames2 years ago

Jeff fired the big bottle rocket.

It missed.

United StatesMissDesGames2 years ago

There is a Konami type code to make washers gold and then they pay out like $100? I haven't actually messed with that yet. Welcome to try and bop me.

United StatesMissDesGames2 years ago

Nope, Speedrun.com isn't a high score site, it's a fast time site. I'm not going to try and moderate that. Sorry.

Thread: Celeste
United StatesMissDesGames4 years ago

Hey so my console updated Celeste yesterday and I ran it again tonight and PBed but I seem to have been autorejected on old data...

I know my PB isn't great, but... could this be updated?

Cursed1701 gefällt das.
Thread: Virtua Cop 2
United StatesMissDesGames5 years ago

Hey thanks! My Saturn came in today and the light gun works fine with my capture so I will hopefully be throwing a run at the board soon.

Thread: Virtua Cop 2
United StatesMissDesGames5 years ago

Hi there, I just ordered a Saturn with this game and was thinking I might do a run for the leaderboards with a lightgun. But it looks like PC is the only listed platform here. I assume I'd be running with a pretty big disadvantage but is there any chance of adding the Saturn platform?

MissDesGames Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
5 months ago
Läufe
63
Gespielte Spiele
EarthBound
EarthBound
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
53
Läufe
Arcade Paradise
Arcade Paradise
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe
Pokémon Red/Blue
Pokémon Red/Blue
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Celeste
Celeste
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Area 51 (1995 Arcade)
Area 51 (1995 Arcade)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
A Game About Feeding A Black Hole
A Game About Feeding A Black Hole
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
1
Besuch
EarthBound
EarthBound
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
475
Besuche
Arcade Paradise
Arcade Paradise
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
58
Besuche
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time
10
Besuche
Pokémon Red/Blue
Pokémon Red/Blue
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
175
Besuche
Virtua Cop
Virtua Cop
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
16
Besuche
Area 51 (1995 Arcade)
Area 51 (1995 Arcade)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
74
Besuche
Universal Paperclips
Universal Paperclips
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
40
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
EarthBound
EarthBound
Letzte Aktion 7 months ago
36
Aktionen
Arcade Paradise
Arcade Paradise
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
4
Aktionen